Code of Honor and Conduct
- As a member of the Corps of Cadets of the Staunton Military Academy, I will
endeavor to live by its Motto: Truth, Duty and Honor.
- I will be truthful and honest in my relations with others.
- I will apply the principles of ethics, honesty, and personal integrity to
all the problems with which I am confronted.
- I will give my best effort on all assignments and will work to
make my signature a pledge of honest, personal work.
- I will accept my responsibilities as a cadet and citizen and endeavor to
perform all tasks promptly and properly.
- I will take proper care of my belongings and respect the property of
- I will make myself familiar with and follow the rules and regulations of
the Academy at all times.
Source: The Blue Book, April 1970